Application and Qualification
Participation is by invitation or application. The submission deadline is June 25, 2017.
- All invited and applied NGO people who wish to attend this workshop need to fill an application form accompanied by required documents. The application form can be requested via e-mail email@example.com or can be downloaded through the website; A complete application form should be sent to the above e-mail (Note: If sent by fax or regular mail, be sure to have it arrive us before the deadline).
- Applicants are expected to satisfy the following requirements:
- At least three years of experience in non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and a proven record of leadership.
- A will to share her/his experiences in NGO activities and to enhance the spirit of global citizenship.
- Capable of conversation in English: Be good at least in listening and spoken English.
Registration Fee and Grants
- A registration fee of US$ 250 (including workshop participation, welcome dinner, lunches & refreshments and a day tour to Taiwan’s GCE sites) is set for the duration of the workshop. Applicants may obtain grants from the organizer upon the quality of application and available resources accrued by the Center.
- Grant application: Two types of financial assistance may be offered to participants. The selection criteria will be based upon applicants’ background, NGO experience, and the significance of proposed content for sharing to others in the workshop (as stated by the applicant in the form).
- Full grant: Including the support of return airfare (economy class with a set upper limit), accommodation (twin share) and registration fee.
- Partial grant: Including the support of accommodation (twin share) and registration fee.
Required Information for Applicants
- Proof document of NGO working experience
- Application form
- If applying for grants: One recommendation letter
- Optional: Detailed information related to the presentation project or other important materials
Contact and Inquiry
- Workshop Secretary: Ting-Hui Li
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +886-3-573-1848
- Fax: +886-3-573-1761
- Address: R112 Administration Building, 1001 University Road, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
For more detailed information please download Call for participants